Sunday, August 20, 2006


weard fellings today, something inside me that´s not me, something that i wanna take out but is right on the center of my toughts.
I'm felling like a ranning day and I wanna just sleep but I have to buy sugar for my weeding's cake and when a come back I'm all wet and dont wanna married anymore. could I be like this?
I kind like my day I did some calculation with my friends e then just got out to walk a litlle but when I just arrived at home I was amoust throwing up I sleept a hour and waked up cause I couldn´t breathe.
maybe it was not my favorite weekend I have been missing some one
and I have seen that people are not cool with anothers this is a shit a fucking shit give brain to who will not use it to live. I could give my own to someone today? cause it's(my brain, my mind) boring me.
I'm realy not on my best I have to breathe a new air.
I have to see if it is worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luís Posanski said...

"How do you know my name????"
...
Vai lá everyday! To sempre lá.
6:30 já chego.
...
Vi os 2 piratas do caribe esse fim de semana, to vendo jack sparrow nas paredes, estampado.
God, god, god, god, god.
Beijo.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Camila Kiraly Armentano said...

Ai bebezinha, preciso de um ar riosulense.
(...)
Preciso de você.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home